Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core Audio Interfacetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Comprehensive analog and digital I/O, with both USB and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
A major step up from the hit original Zen Tour interface, the Synergy Core adds upgraded pro-class A/D and D/A conversion, Antelope's signature Acoustically Focused Clocking technology, and the easy-to-use touchscreen control from Antelope’s flagship Goliath interfaces. Simply put, the Zen Tour Synergy Core is a complete all-around solution for artists and producers, both on your desktop and on the go.
Stacked With Effects Potential
Want to record wet/dry and monitor in real time through a mic preamp emulation, EQ, compressor(s), modulation and reverb? With your plug-ins offloaded to the dedicated FX processing built into the Zen Tour Synergy Core, complex FX chains are no sweat. The Synergy Core platform takes the load off your host CPU, eliminating the distracting latency that plagues DAW native plug-ins—so you can reduce your buffer size and improve your recording system’s stability. Loaded with four ARM DSP cores and two FPGA processors, the Zen Tour Synergy Core can process up to 256 FX instances over 32 audio channels with ultra-low latency and zero CPU drain.
Kick-start Your Production With 36 Core FX—Included Free
Get creative in the studio and enhance your tracks with a vast variety of effects, including Antares Auto-Tune Synergy, Vari-Speed Tremolo, Space Flanger, Opto-2A and tons more. Your Zen Tour Synergy Core comes with 36 premier FX from Antelope’s growing library, so you can get going immediately—including two preamp models, four equalizers, five ompressors, 22 guitar amps and cabs, two special processing FX and AuraVerb reverb.
Hear the Truth: Updated Converters + Antelope Clocking
Antelope Audio re-engineered the Zen Tour’s input and output stages with upgraded op-amps and updated converter chips. Utilizing Antelope’s signature Acoustically Focused Clocking technology, the Zen Tour Synergy Core maintains pristine AD/DA conversion for artifact-free recording and critical listening, with a best-in-class dynamic range of 124dB on the ADC, 127dB on the line-out DAC and 130dB dynamic range on the monitor outputs. You get the pro-class conversion found in the Orion Studio Synergy Core interface—in a much more portable package.
Small Interface, Massive I/O
Zen Tour Synergy Core's comprehensive connectivity rivals that of rackmount pro audio interfaces with four instrument/line inputs, four mic/line ins, eight line outs (DC-Coupled), a pair of monitor outs, two headphone outs and two e-Amp Outs—a total of 8 inputs and 14 outputs—with ADAT & S/PDIF expandability for an additional 10 channels of digital I/O. The Zen Tour Synergy Core is ready to plug into your Mac or Windows PC, with Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) as well as USB 2 (Type-B) for cross-platform compatibility—and users of multiple computers/operating systems can switch connections on the fly.
Route Any Audio, Anywhere
The comprehensive Routing Matrix inside Antelope’s software Control Panel houses a full-fledged digital patch bay, so you can freely route audio between the interface's analog and digital inputs. Process DAW tracks through Synergy Core FX and re-amp guitar DIs with the Shred Guitar Amps & Cabs, or integrate external audio equipment. With the "training wheels" removed, your workflow can be as intricate as you want it to be.
Sturdy & Portable
Hand-assembled in Europe, the Zen Tour Synergy Core can rock both your studio desktop and your band’s practice space—and live to tell about it.
Like the Original Zen Tour Interface—Only Better
Ever since it hit the pro audio world back in 2016, the original Antelope Zen Tour interface has been in a league of its own. Never before had artists and producers enjoyed this kind of connectivity, sound quality and touchscreen control on a desktop unit. The Zen Tour Synergy Core more than lives up to its predecessor’s impressiveness—and unlocks Antelope’s future-proof Synergy Core FX processing platform, too.
Compelling Library of 36 Real-Time Studio Effects:
1. Gyraf Gyratec IX (Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF)
2. VCA160 (VCA Compressor/Limiter)
3. Stay-Levin (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor)
4. FET-A76 (FET Compressor/Limiting Amplifier)
5. VEQ-1A (2-Band Tube EQ)
6. VMEQ-5 (3-Band Tube Mid-Range EQ)
7. X903 (VCA Compressor/Limiter)
8. PowerFFC (Feed-Forward Compressor)
9. Clear Q (Parametric EQ)
10. Power EX (Expander)
11. VEQ-HLF (Tube 2-Band HPF/LPF)
12. Auraverb (Reverb)
13. BA-31 (Germanium Mic Preamp)
14. Power Gate (Noise Gate)
15. Plexi 59 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
16. Bass SuperTube VR (Tube Guitar Amp)
17. Darkface 65 (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
18. Top30 (UK) Bright (Tube Guitar Amp)
19. Tweed Deluxe (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
20. Overange 120 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
21. BurnSphere (DE) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
22. Marcus II (US) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
23. Modern (US) CH3 (Tube Guitar Amp)
24. Rock 75 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
25. Rock 22.10 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
26. Darkface 65 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
27. Top30 2x12 (2x12 Guitar Cabinet)
28. Modern 4x12 (4x12 Guitar Cabinet)
29. Green 2x12 (2x12 Guitar Cabinet)
30. Vintage 4x12 (4x12 Guitar Cabinet)
31. Green 4x12 (4x12 Guitar Cabinet)
32. Caliper 50 1x10 (1x10 Guitar Cabinet)
33. Bluelux 1x12 (1x12 Guitar Cabinet)
34. Clst 1x12 (1x12 Guitar Cabinet)
35. England 4x12 (4x12 Guitar Cabinet)
36. Bass Tube 1x15 (1x15 Guitar Cabinet)
- Synergy Core FX processing: 4x ARM DSP + 2x FPGA handling up to 256 effects instances per session
- 36 Synergy Core FX plug-ins included
- Compatible with the Antelope Audio AFX2DAW bridge plug-in
- USB (Type-B) & Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) computer connectivity
- Up to 130dB dynamic range AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Proprietary 4th-generation Acoustically Focused Clocking & Jitter Management clocking technology with 64-bit DDS
- Four Discrete transistor mic preamps with mic modeling support (for Antelope Audio Edge & Verge modeling microphones)
- Dedicated mastering monitor out DAC for critical listening
- Two pairs of headphone outputs
- Two pairs of re-amp outputs
- Eight DC-coupled line outs on DB25 for sending CV/Gate to your analog synthesizers
- ADAT and S/PDIF digital connectivity. External converters can be clocked via ADAT
- Multifunctional touchscreen display for monitoring and operation
- Hand-assembled in Europe
- Free technical support is available 20 hours/business day over phone, chat and ticketing system
Upgrade your studio. Order today.
Zen Tour Synergy Core Audio Interface Specifications:Analog
- 4 x Hi-Z/Line Inputs
- 4 x Mic/Line Inputs on Combo XLR jacks
- 1 x Monitor Out Pair on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max
- 8 x Line Outs on TRS, +20 dBu max (DC-Coupled)
- 2 x Stereo Headphone Outputs
- 2 x Re-amp Outputs
- EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: -121dB (A-weighted)
- THD: -106dB
- Max input: +20dBu
- Max Gain: 65dB
- Dynamic Range: 130dB
- THD + N: -115dB
- Dynamic Range: 127dB
- THD + N: - 106dB
- DC Coupled
- Dynamic Range: 124dB
- THD + N: -110dB
- 1 x ADAT (up to 8CH)
- 1 x S/PDIF (up to 2CH)
- 1 x ADAT (up to 8CH) also transmitting word clock
- 1 x S/PDIF (up to 2CH) also transmitting word clock
- USB 2.0 Type B connector
- (Up to 24 channels)
- Thunderbolt 3 Type C connector
- (Up to 32 channels)
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- 1.6 kg/ 3.5 lbs
- Width: 255 mm / 10.0”
- Height: 62 mm / 2.4”
- Depth: 168 mm /6.6”
- 25 watts
- Zen Tour Synergy Core Interface
- Quick Start Guide
- Inline External Power Supply Unit
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- PC: Computer with USB ports and Thunderbolt 3 (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2)
- OS: Windows 10 x64 with the latest updates
- RAM: 4GB minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX and higher
- Model: Apple Mac 2012 or newer with USB ports and Thunderbolt 3 (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2)
- OS X: macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and higher - Recommended macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Memory: (RAM) 4GB minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- Additional Info: Internet connection required for product activation.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.