- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART TPS II 2-Channel Variable Impedance Tube Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180632 000000000 180632000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART TPS II 2-Channel Variable Impedance Tube Preamp is coupled with ART's proprietary V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) functionality to deliver tremen...Click To Read More About This Product
Phenomenal performance at a petite price.
The ART TPS II 2-Channel Variable Impedance Tube Preamp is coupled with ART's proprietary V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) functionality to deliver tremendous versatility. It features variable input impedance which allows users to dial in and match any microphone type from large condensers to ribbon mics.
Like its predecessor, the DPS, the newly improved V3 feature provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process for guitars, bass guitars, synths, acoustic instruments, percussion, vocals, and more. Unique to its class, the TPS II provides level monitoring with 2 analog meters as well as 2 newly added input monitoring LED meters. High-Z instruments or balanced microphone signals are input through front and rear panel jacks.
This newly enhanced TPS II can accept +20dB peaks while maintaining over 120dB dynamic range, quiet performance, and incredibly low distortion.
ART's legendary tube stage delivers classic warm sound and adds additional tube voicing specifically tailored to vocal, guitar, bass, and acoustic instruments, making it an incredible DI box. OPL (Output Protection Limiting) controls overshoots and normalizes levels before clipping occurs.
The TPS II was conceived, designed, and manufactured to the highest standards to provide years of quiet, reliable performance. Audition one and you too will know why the TPS II is among the most cost-effective professional mic preamp system you'll find on the market today.
- Variable Input Impedance
- Newly enhanced V3 Variable Valve Voicing
- LED input meter
- Analog output meter
- Enhanced ART Tube Technology
- Automatically switches between instrument and mic preamp
- Wide frequency response (5hz-50kHz)
- Enhanced OPL Output Protection Limiter
- Toroidal transformer
One click or call will enhance your recordings without seriously deflating your wallet. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.