- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-T1006 Boundary Mic/Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41860 000000000 J41860000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A perfect fit for conference rooms and other meeting spaces, the ATW-T1006 System 10 Boundary Microphone/Transmitter pairs with any System 10 or Syst...Click To Read More About This Product
Condenser boundary microphone and transmitter for System 10 Pro.
A perfect fit for conference rooms and other meeting spaces, the ATW-T1006 System 10 Boundary Microphone/Transmitter pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver to provide rock-solid, 2.4 GHz wireless performance with clear, natural sound quality. This cardioid condenser boundary mic is equipped with a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
The mic also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Cardioid condenser boundary microphone/transmitter pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- User switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels
- Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear
- Switchable low-cut filter
- System ID Display located on bottom of unit
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.