- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix VX10 Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 484136 000000000 484136000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The handheld Audix VX10 Condenser Microphone is designed to raise performance standards in the areas of live sound and broadcast. With a uniformly c...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for capturing vocals and speech.
The handheld Audix VX10 Condenser Microphone is designed to raise performance standards in the areas of live sound and broadcast. With a uniformly controlled frequency response from 40Hz-20kHz, the AudixVX10 is highly sensitive to transient response and reproduces vocals and speech with exceptional detail and realism.
The Audix VX10 mix has a cardioid polar pattern, which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. Other features include a 21mm gold vapor capsule and a multi-stage internal pop filter. The VX10 microphone handles sound pressure levels of ‰138 dB and provides over 20 dB of ambient noise rejection on live stages. For greater control with loud stage volumes or extremely powerful vocalists, the Audix VX10 microphone is also available in a low output model (VX10-Lo).
In addition to vocal applications, the Audix VX10 is ideally suited to capture acoustic instruments such as guitar, woodwinds, brass, percussion toys, drum overheads, hi-hat, and piano. The Audix VX10 is also an excellent microphone for professional studio recording.
The durable Audix VX10 microphone is well-balanced, comfortable to hold, and made with high standards and tight tolerances. The Audix VX10 condenser mic's roadworthy construction includes a precision die-cast zinc alloy body, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, Switchcraft XLR connector, and heavy-duty nylon clip.
- Great for live and studio vocals, speech, acoustic instruments, on-air announcing, live broadcasts
- Reproduces vocals and speech with exceptional detail and realism
Step up to the professional quality VX10—order now.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Impedence: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 25.5 mV/Pa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.