- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avante A15 15"' Active 2 Way Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46750 000000000 K46750000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Achromic Series features a bi-amped, high-efficiency fan cooled Class A/B switching power amp for highs and a Class D power amp for low end. Each...Click To Read More About This Product
A bi-amped, high-efficiency power amp with balanced high and low end.
The Achromic Series features a bi-amped, high-efficiency fan cooled Class A/B switching power amp for highs and a Class D power amp for low end. Each cabinet is carefully designed with components specifically chosen to provide high SPL levels while ensuring smooth coverage across all frequencies in a lightweight package.
Power Ranges from 1000 Watts for the A10 to 1200 Watts for the A12/A15. Designed to work for you, the full-range speakers feature a 35mm pole socket with two position options – zero or a 7.5-degree downward tilt for stand mounting but can also be flown via the built-in M10 fly points.
To provide enhanced bass response and extended low-frequency coverage, the Achromic Series also includes two active DSP Controlled sub-options with configurable output directivity. The cardioid output option allows you to better focus your low end in a ground stack configuration for tight clean bass.
Every model in the Achromic Series features an advanced easy to use Digital Signal Processor accessible via an LCD screen on the rear panel of the speaker. The built-in DSP allows you custom optimization to configure the speaker specifically for your needs: Music Type /Room/mounting option/EQ/ and System configurations.
Elevate your sound—call or click to order.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way full range
- LF driver: 15 in.
- MF driver: Not specified
- HF driver: 1.35 in.
- 8 Ohms program/peak: 350W/700W
- 4 Ohms program/peak: Not applicable
- Included power amp: Yes
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 60°
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- XLR: Balanced
- TRS: Not specified
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: 2
- SPEAKON: Not specified
- XLR: Combo 1/4 in.
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: 2
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- Cabinet material: Not specified
- Width: 16.7 in.
- Height: 28.7 in.
- Depth: 16.3 in.
- Weight: 42 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.