- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantone CK6 Classic Large Diaphragm Cardioid FET Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40973 000000000 L40973000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CK-6 Classic is manufactured using the finest materials, which lend a solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. It produces...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable large-diaphragm studio mic.
The CK-6 Classic is manufactured using the finest materials, which lend a solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. It produces professional results with a clean sonic character. It features high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path, normally the type of upgrade components implemented by microphone modders. Any studio can proudly offer the CK-6 Classic for instrumental and vocal miking. It exudes visual as well as sonic elegance.
The included Custom Retro Shockmount allows precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results. It has separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches, the -10dB attenuation switch for miking very high SPL source, and the 80Hz high-pass filter for reducing rumble and keeping unwanted low frequencies from muddying up the track.
- Great for vocals, acoustic instruments and more
- Handsome chassis
- Custom retro shockmount
- Carrying pouch
The design, character and performance of fine studio-standard FET mics at a fraction of the cost. Order one soon.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 35Hz to 20kHz
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Varied
- Polar pattern: Cardiod
- Type: Xformerless Condenser
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: 32 mm
- Switches: 80 Hz, -10 dB
- Phantom power required: 48V
- Width: 46 mm
- Height: 155 mm
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.