Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Enter a new world of high-fidelity and flexibility.
Achieve Exceptional Sound
Digital Audio Denmark’s AD and DA converters are renowned for delivering the cleanest, most transparent, and highly detailed sound. By incorporating these converters, Pro Tools | MTRX enables you to get the best sound quality possible from your Pro Tools | HD system—up to 384 kHz DSD. And because it does double duty as both an audio I/O and monitor interface, it offers exceptional versatility too.
Expand Your Monitor Control
Take full remote control of all sources, monitors, and speaker sets directly from Pro Tools. Pro Tools | MTRX includes Pro | Mon 2, putting complete monitoring, talkback, summing, and fold-down control at your fingertips, whether you’re mixing in mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1, or even a 64-channel immersive audio mix.
Get the I/O You Need
Pro Tools | MTRX is fully modular, so you can customize it with a wide variety of I/O and interface options. From analog inputs, outputs, and high-quality mic pres, to Dante, MADI, AES3, 3G-SDI, and more, you have the interface versatility you need to connect with any type of gear and route any signal between the various I/O formats.
Route Audio with Abandon
Using DADman software, you can route, split, and patch audio quickly, flexibly, and extensively, with a matrix capacity of up to 1,500 x 1,500 cross points. You can feed any input to any output, or even send audio to multiple outputs simultaneously, giving you unlimited workflow possibilities.
- AES/EBU I/O: Eight AES pairs (16 mono) via two D25 connectors
- MADI I/O: Coaxial interface with 64 I/O channels via BNC connectors
- Option card slots: Eight available for I/O customization
- System sync: Word Clock/video black burst (VBB) I/O via BNC connectors; AES11 input
- Pro Tools interface: Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total)
- Sample rate Supports: 44.1 kHz–384 kHz, as well as DSD 64/DSD 128 with high precision internal clock and PLL
- Power: Dual power supplies (internal)
- Chassis: 2U 19-inch rack-mountable unit (482.6 mm)
Experience the power and flexibility of Pro Tools MTRX.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.