- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avid MTRX Dual SDI/HD/3G Embed/De-embed Card with SRC
- J47942 000000000 J47942000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MTRX Dual SDI/HD/3G Emb/Deembed Card with SRC lets you connect an SDI signal into the MTRX and de-embed up to 16 channels of audio from digital v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get 2x16 channels of audio embedding/de-embedding with built-in sample rate conversion, compatible with SDI, HD and 3G signals
The MTRX Dual SDI/HD/3G Emb/Deembed Card with SRC lets you connect an SDI signal into the MTRX and de-embed up to 16 channels of audio from digital videos streams to send to your Pro Tools session. You can also embed two channels of audio in SDI. All with built-in sample rate conversion.
The MTRX solves a major problem in pro audio: syncing digital and analog formats to work seamlessly together. The unit delivers pristine sound quality with extensive monitoring and routing capabilities in a versatile audio interface for Pro Tools HDX, HD Native, and other pro audio applications. With MTRX, you gain the superior sonic quality of Digital Audio Denmark’s (DAD’s) legendary analog-to-digital converters, plus flexible routing and monitor control when used as a standalone device or with Avid Pro Mixing surfaces. And because the interface can be customized with all the analog and digital I/O you need, you can take on the most demanding music and post-production challenges. Effortlessly.
- De-embed up to 16 channels of audio from a digital video stream directly to Pro Tools
- Embed 2-channels of audio in SDI
- Accepts 3G, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Built-in automatic sample rate conversion
Experience the power and flexibility of Pro Tools MTRX.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.