- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avid Pro Tools | MTRX DigiLink I/O Card
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58015 000000000 L58015000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DigiLink I/O Card (64 channels of I/O per card) enables a multi-card HDX system—or even a multi-workstation system—to connect to a single MTRX in...Click To Read More About This Product
Studio hub for multiple systems with versatile routing.
For audio post professionals mixing and delivering in Dolby Atmos, MTRX plus the DigiLink I/O Card enables the most elegant end-to-end solution for immersive audio with less hardware, less complication, and lower costs.
Upgrade the quality of your music and audio post production with a versatile interface that delivers the most pristine sound possible. Designed for Pro Tools | HDX, HD Native, and other pro audio systems, Pro Tools | MTRX offers the superior sonic quality of DAD’s legendary AD/DA converters, plus extensive, flexible routing and monitor control when used standalone or with Avid Pro Mixing surfaces. And because the interface can be customized with the analog and digital I/O you need, you can connect your entire studio together to take on the largest, most demanding music and post productions with ease.
- Sample-rates 44,1 to 192 kHz
- DigiLink I/O:
- 64 channels @ 44,1 to 96 kHz
- 32 channels @ 176,4 and 192 kHz
- 32 channels per port
- Two Pro Tools systems can be connected
- Up-to 8 cards can be installed in the MTRX
- Max. no. of audio I/O channels per MTRX: 576"
- AES/EBU I/O: Eight AES pairs (16 mono) via two D25 connectors
- MADI I/O: Coaxial interface with 64 I/O channels via BNC connectors
- Option card slots: Eight available for I/O customization (see options below); up to six slots can be used to mix and match analog (AD/DA) cards, providing up to 48 analog channels per MTRX interface
- System sync: Word Clock/video black burst (VBB) I/O via BNC connectors; AES11 input
- Pro Tools interface: Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total)
- Sample rate: Supports 44.1 kHz–384 kHz, as well as DSD 64/DSD 128 with high precision internal clock and PLL
- Power: Dual power supplies (internal)
- Chassis: 2U 19-inch rack-mountable unit (482.6 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.