- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer C-3 Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582095 000000000 582095000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer C-3 condenser microphone is ideal for professional studio recording and live applications. The selectable, omnidirectional, cardioid, a...Click To Read More About This Product
A dual-diaphragm condenser microphone that offers several sound pickup patterns to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments.
The Behringer C-3 condenser microphone is ideal for professional studio recording and live applications. The selectable, omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight pickup patterns offer the ultimate versatility needed to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments. The C-3 mic holds a pressure-gradient transducer with a shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule. Its ultra-high sound resolution and flat frequency response rival those of microphones with much higher price tags. The condenser mic also has an LED light that indicates phantom power operation and a gold-plated XLR output connector to ensure highest signal integrity.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure-eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless field-effect transistor (FET) input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Transducer type: condenser, 0.63"
- Polar pattern: cardioid, figure 8, omni
- Connection: gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open circuit sensitivity: -40 dBV/pa (10 mV/pa)
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Max. SPL (? 0,5% THD @ 1 kHz): 142 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 23 dBA (IEC 651)
- Dynamic range: 119 dB
- Rated Impedance: 350 Ohms
- Supply voltage: +48 V
- Supply current: 7.0 mA
- Dimensions: shaft diameter: 2.13", length: 7.09"
- Weight: approx. 0.99 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.