- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer DX626 Pro DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
- 631241 000000000 631241000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer DX626 Pro DJ Mixer embodies a proven 3-channel design loved by DJs worldwide - both beginners and professionals alike. Its super-smooth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional 3-channel sound mixer with BPM counter.
The Behringer DX626 Pro DJ Mixer embodies a proven 3-channel design loved by DJs worldwide - both beginners and professionals alike. Its super-smooth dual-rail Ultraglide crossfader with a life of up to 500,000 cycles guarantees years of trouble-free fun.
The Behringer DX626 Mixer features 3 dual-input stereo channels with gain and 3-band kill EQ (-32dB), one channel that's switchable to the studio-grade ULN microphone input, and a manual talkover function. This DJ mixer is extremely easy to operate and gives your creativity free reign. Additional features include a PFL function with a master/PFL mix option and a peak-hold level meter with a dedicated PFL bar graph. There is also a BNC gooseneck lamp socket so you can see what you're doing in the darkest of clubs!
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter
- Super-smooth dual-rail "Ultraglide" crossfader
- 3 dual input stereo channels with gain and 3-band kill EQ (-32dB)
- One channel additional switchable to studio-grade ULN microphone input
- Manual talkover function
- PFL function with master/PFL mix option
- Peak-hold level meter with dedicated PFL bar graph
- Master, booth, and tape outputs
- BNC gooseneck lamp socket
- Gold-plated cinch sockets for excellent audio quality
- Super-rugged construction
- 10"W x 2.4"H x 12"D
Lots of features, killer price. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.