- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer NOX303 PRO DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product H73593
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Just like all BEHRINGER NOX Series DJ Mixers, the PRO MIXER NOX303 is built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable, versatile mixer with awesome built-in effects.
Just like all BEHRINGER NOX Series DJ Mixers, the PRO MIXER NOX303 is built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. The NOX303s intuitive layout makes it easy to operate right out of the box. Beneath its elegant exterior lies the heart of a three-channel DJ battle mixer complete with a beat-syncable FX section, three-band EQ, and full-kill filters. Premium-grade phono preamps, along with BEHRINGER's legendary XENYX mic preamps, ensure the ultimate in signal integrity and punch. And thanks to NOX303s onboard USB audio interface, you can add your MP3s to the mix with just the flick of a switch. It also features BEHRINGER's infinium "contact-free" VCA-controlled crossfader for the utmost in reliability and smooth audio performance. The user-adjustable crossfader curves let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles.
No Media Boundaries
Like the DJ mixers that started it all, the NOX Series offer RCA inputs for your turntables, tape decks, and CD players. They also feature mic inputs with BEHRINGER's exceptional XENYX mic preamps for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But unlike the original DJ mixers, the NOX303 mixer includes USB connectivity so you can access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, directly via your computer. If it can be clicked, spun, or spoken, the NOX303 can mix it!
A useful and powerful addition to the NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The INTENSITY fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The FREQUENCY knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the TAP button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Heres a brief description of the FX available in the NOX303 mixer:
2XCOPY: Makes a copy of the signal, which is delayed by a defined time.
TAPE ECHO: A simulation of the echo effect that occurs between two tape reels, which has a warm, slightly decayed sound.
ECHO: A more modern delay effect, which is very useful for juggling beats and emphasizing musical phrases.
FLANGER: A wave-like effect that modulates the signal.
PHASER: A sweeping phase shifter effect similar to the flanger except that it is enharmonic, thus producing a more "swooshing" sound.
LP and HP FILTER: A low-pass filter cuts out any frequency above its parameter settings. A high-pass filter cuts out frequencies below its parameter settings.
AUTO PAN: Automatically moves the signal from one side of the stereo image to the other.
VOCODER: Creates a robot voice sound straight from the early days of electronic music.
REVERB: This is a classic effect that adds space and air to the sound.
REV REVERB: Reverse reverb.
LMT+DIST: Band-limited distortion creates a tight, compressed, and distorted sound to any signal.
When you hook up a NOX Series DJ mixer with USB connectivity, youre adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with money left over for lots more tunes. The superior build quality and rugged components used in these mixers mean they will serve you well for years to come.
- Premium 3-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer, and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file
- Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, CFA, CFB, or Master
- Awesome 3-band EQ with switchable full-kill filters plus 8-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 3 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 3 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
- VCA-controlled faders with fader start for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Sophisticated headphone monitoring section with tone control of headphone output
- Extensive XLR Master, Record and Booth outputs
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Add this mixer to your mix. Order today!
- Mic in: 40dB gain, XLR, electronically balanced
- Phono in: 40dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
- Line in: 0dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
- Main out (A): 21dBu max, XLR, balanced
- Booth/Amp: 21dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
- Record out: 21dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
- Phones out: max. 400 mW @ 1kHz into 75 ?
- Type: infinium optical crossfader
- Stereo low: +6 / -31dB @ 50Hz
- Stereo mid (1): +6 / -20dB @ 1.2kHz
- Stereo high: +6 / -20dB @ 10kHz
- Mic low: ±12dB @ 50Hz
- Mic high: ±12dB @ 12kHz
- Kill low: -31dB @ 50Hz
- Kill mid: -20dB @ 1.2kHz
- Kill high: -20dB @ 10kHz
- Audio: Stereo In/Out
- Connector: Type B
- Converter: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 / 48kHz
- DSP: 24-bit Freescale
- A/D-D/A converter: 24-bit Delta-Sigma
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >84dB
- Crosstalk: >84dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.04% @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 10Hz-80kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Input gain adjustment: 46dB
- Mains voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 18W
- Fuse: T 1A H 250V
- Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.3" x 11.5" x 14"/ 108mm x 292mm x 355mm
- Weight: 7lb./3.2kg