- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Mix-Fi Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48287 000001000 K48287000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mix-Fi headphones bring real audiophile sound quality to every device—from laptops to phones and even home audio and studio gear. And Blue completely...Click To Read More About This Product
Powered high-fidelity headphones with built-in audiophile amp.
Mix-Fi headphones bring real audiophile sound quality to every device—from laptops to phones and even home audio and studio gear. And Blue completely reimagined how the headphones fit on your head so you’ll get optimal sound and all-day comfort.
Let The Power Go To Your Head
Combining a built-in custom audiophile amplifier with insanely high-fidelity drivers, Mix-Fi headphones deliver a truly mind-blowing listening experience.
Mix-Fi improves the sound of every source—from smartphones to studio gear—by reducing the audio workload on your device. The amplifier provides tons of power so your source doesn’t have to work so hard. You’ll get way less distortion, leading to unparalleled sound quality.
Fit and Comfort Reinvented
From the multi-jointed design to earcups shaped like ears, Blue has completely reimagined the form and functionality of headphones. The result feels less like a headphone, and more like a high-quality instrument that you can wear.
The unique multi-jointed headband was inspired by the finely tuned suspension of an open-wheeled Formula One racecar. It’s elegant. It’s comfortable. And it features an adjustable tension knob that allows you to dial-in the perfect setting—not too tight, not too loose, but just right. Pivoting arms allow for a small change in the angle of the earcups to achieve a large amount of height adjustment. The earcups simply float into place. You get a level of fit and comfort that just isn’t possible on other headphones. Plus it creates a perfect seal, resulting in solid bass response, improved isolation and reduction in bleed—perfect for tracking in the studio.
All-Analog Amp Modes
Unlike bass-in-your-face headphones, Mix-Fi includes three amp modes so you can choose the right sound for your music. No DSP tricks here—this is all analog. No matter if you’re listening to 70s-era rock, modern pop, orchestral, hip-hop or something else, you’ll have total control over your listening experience.
Intelligent Power Management
Mix-Fi’s smart design saves big on battery life, ensuring that the headphones are always ready for action. First off, Mix-Fi knows when you’ve stopped listening and automatically powers down to save juice. The battery will charge completely in 3-4 hours and give you approximately 12 hours of life-changing playtime. And even if the battery runs down, Mix-Fi can continue to work in passive mode.
Go From Lo-fi to Mix-fi
More and more hi-resolution music is hitting the market. These incredible recordings allow you to enjoy all the details of the original tracks. But why listen to hi-res music with low-res headphones?
Mix-fi For Musicians
Remember when studio monitors went from passive to active? Now it’s happened to headphones. Mix-Fi brings the performance of high-end reference monitors to your ears, so you can judge what’s really going on in your mix. When you’re making music, the built-in amplifier provides ample headroom, while the excellent sound isolation lets you hear the music clearly. It all integrates together to deliver astounding accuracy and detailed imaging, so you’ll be able to create mixes that translate across all systems.
- Custom-matched amp + driver design delivers unrivaled sound
- Powered system improves performance of all your devices
- Revolutionary personalized fit for superior comfort and performance
- User-adjustable tension and suspension adapt to any head shape and size for a perfect fit
- Sealed over-ear design for superior isolation and feedback prevention
- Custom high-powered audiophile amplifier
Like having the power and quality of a hi-fi system inside your headphones—order today.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Sealed enclosure with tuned damping materials
- Primary application: Hi-Fi Listening
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 15Hz-20kHz
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Noise canceling: Yes
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.