- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD e60 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- #271005 000001000 271005000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of Al Di Meola's two favorite acoustic guitar mics for live performance, the Equitek e60 Cardioid Condenser Microphone has externally-biased poin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Multipurpose mic you can take on tour for high-impact instrumentation.
One of Al Di Meola's two favorite acoustic guitar mics for live performance, the Equitek e60 Cardioid Condenser Microphone has externally-biased point-source transduction with a high-power transformerless drive in a bulletproof road-ready housing. Take it on tour for high-impact instrumentation. Features include three-frequency hi-pass filter, 10dB attenuator and integral stand clamp. The microphone's applications include acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, bass cabinets, strings, piano, cymbals/overheads, kick drum, snare drum, hi-hat.
24V or 48V phantom power required.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response:30Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -41dBV (8.9mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Max SPL: 140dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 22dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 40Hz, 85Hz and 122Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P24, P48, 2mA
Mic your acoustic guitar like Al Di Meola! Order your CAD e 60 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.