- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks WL40V Wireless Capsule
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06332 000000000 J06332000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Engineered to deliver studio quality performance to the wireless world, the hand-tuned WL40V features fast impulse response, wide frequency response ...Click To Read More About This Product
40kHz wireless vocal microphone capsule.
Engineered to deliver studio quality performance to the wireless world, the hand-tuned WL40V features fast impulse response, wide frequency response and high SPL handling. It excels at distance capture, making it ideal for broadcast, corporate, and live performance applications.
Its near-perfect hypercardioid polar response and 30Hz-40kHz extended flat frequency response translate to a natural on and off-axis performance coupled with benchmark levels of sonic clarity and presence. The capsule's ultra-fast impulse response delivers a highly accurate reproduction of the nuanced details of vocals.
Interchangeable with any screw-on-type handheld transmitters that receive a 31.3mm/pitch 1.0mm threading, the electret-based WL40V works with transmitters from Lectrosonics, Line 6, Shure and Sony. Its circuitry has been specifically hardened for use with 2.4GHz wireless systems, which frequently exhibit noise with electret-based capsules, making it an ideal replacement capsule for those systems.
- Frequency range spanning from 30Hz - 40kHz
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Interchangeable with any screw-on-type handheld transmitters that receive a 1.25?/28 thread pitch (31.3mm/pitch 1.0mm threading)
- Delivers detailed and realistic vocal sound that requires little to no EQ
- Natural on and off-axis performance
- Benchmark levels of clarity and detail
- Hardened against 500MHz and 2.4GHz
- More gain before feedback
- Excels at distance capture
Call or click to order today!
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-40kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 3mV/Pa
- Power Requirements: 3V @ 1.15mA to 12V @ 4.27mA using second & outer ring on 3-ring concentric connector
- Max Acoustic Input: 135dB SPL at 5V
- Output Impedance: 300?, unbalanced (center & outer ring)
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Threads: 1.25?/28 thread pitch (31.3mm/pitch 1mm threading)
- Dimensions L x D: 3.7 in. (93.98mm) 1.93 in. (49mm) max diameter & 1.46 in. (37mm) min. diameter
- Weight: .2 lbs (90g)