- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ZX4 15" 400W Passive PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580073 000001000 580073000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice ZX4 is designed mainly for portable applications to be used by performing artists, musicians, and small bands. And with an integral...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to reproduce your sound with great sonic detail as a main speaker or stage monitor.
The Electro-Voice ZX4 is designed mainly for portable applications to be used by performing artists, musicians, and small bands. And with an integral pole-mount, the ZX4 is ready for any main mix application. To accommodate different stage depths, the ZX4 incorporates retractable monitor feet. This allows the ZX4 to be used as a stage monitor with a 45 or 55 angle.
Every musical detail can be reproduced by the ZX4, from extended highs to powerful lows. The DH3 compression driver-with its pure titanium diaphragm-coupled with the ZX4's large 90 x 50 horn allows for tremendous intelligibility and pattern control. The 15" EVS15-SF low-frequency transducer delivers tight, low bass frequencies and outstanding power-handling capacity.
The rugged enclosure of the ZX4 is perfect for portable applications, while the stylish design gives it appeal in even the trendiest of environments. At only 44.5lb., the lightweight ZX4 allows ease of transport and set up.
- EVS15-SF 15" LF transducer
- DH3 1.25" voice coil, 1" exit
- Compression driver
- 90 x 50 coverage pattern
- 400W continuous (1600W) power handling
- Selectable monitor angle (45 or 55)
- High sensitivity, 132 db maximum SPL
- Lightweight 20.2 kg (44.5 lbs)
- Integral pole mount
- Frequency response (-3dB): 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Frequency response (-10dB): 42 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 100 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 132 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H: 90
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V: 50
- System power handling (continuous/program/peak): 400/800/1600 watts
- LF transducer: EVS15SF
- HF transducer: DH3
- Crossover frequency: 1500 Hz
- Nominal impedance (passive): 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 6.5 Ohms
- Color: black
- Flying: yes
- Input connections: parallel Neutrik NL4
- Outdoor: no
- Chassis Size: 15"
- Internal crossover: yes
- Speaker type: full-range, mid-high, two-way, wedges
- Net weight: 44.53 lb. (20.2 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.01" x 17.52" x 15.98" (686 x 445 x 406 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.