Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Voice ZX4 15" 400W Passive PA Speaker Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Designed to reproduce your sound with great sonic detail as a main speaker or stage monitor.
Every musical detail can be reproduced by the ZX4, from extended highs to powerful lows. The DH3 compression driver-with its pure titanium diaphragm-coupled with the ZX4's large 90 x 50 horn allows for tremendous intelligibility and pattern control. The 15" EVS15-SF low-frequency transducer delivers tight, low bass frequencies and outstanding power-handling capacity.
The rugged enclosure of the ZX4 is perfect for portable applications, while the stylish design gives it appeal in even the trendiest of environments. At only 44.5lb., the lightweight ZX4 allows ease of transport and set up.
- EVS15-SF 15" LF transducer
- DH3 1.25" voice coil, 1" exit
- Compression driver
- 90 x 50 coverage pattern
- 400W continuous (1600W) power handling
- Selectable monitor angle (45 or 55)
- High sensitivity, 132 db maximum SPL
- Lightweight 20.2 kg (44.5 lbs)
- Integral pole mount
ZX4 15" 400W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency response (-3dB): 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Frequency response (-10dB): 42 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 100 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 132 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H: 90
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V: 50
- System power handling (continuous/program/peak): 400/800/1600 watts
- LF transducer: EVS15SF
- HF transducer: DH3
- Crossover frequency: 1500 Hz
- Nominal impedance (passive): 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 6.5 Ohms
- Color: black
- Flying: yes
- Input connections: parallel Neutrik NL4
- Outdoor: no
- Chassis Size: 15"
- Internal crossover: yes
- Speaker type: full-range, mid-high, two-way, wedges
- Net weight: 44.53 lb. (20.2 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.01" x 17.52" x 15.98" (686 x 445 x 406 mm)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.