Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Voice ZX5-90 15" 600W Passive PA Speaker Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Electro-Voice ZX5-90 15" 600W Passive PA Speaker Black$1,049.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An incredibly versatile speaker in an elegant two-way cabinet.
The Zx5 is rated for 600-watt, long-term power handling and is able to produce high SPLs while providing a very smooth frequency response. With two available coverage patterns (60 x 60 or 90 x 50), two adjustable monitor angles (45 or 55) and ten built-in rigging and suspension points allow for a variety of mounting accessories, the Zx5 fits a variety of applications such as installations of individual speakers or clusters in entertainment, houses-of-worship, as well as on stage with bands, musicians, and PA rental companies.
- DVX3150 15" LF transducer with forced air cooling
- ND2 2" voice coil, 1" exit neodymium compression driver
- 90 x 50 coverage pattern
- 600W continuous (2400W) powerhandling
- High sensitivity, 132 dB maximum SPL
- Adjustable monitor angle (45 or 55)
- 3 anchor plates for single stud fittings and
- 10 integral suspension points
- Available in black or white
- Passive/bi-amp selectable
- Full line of accessories
ZX5-90 15" 600W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 36 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 98 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 132 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H: 60
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V: 60
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 600/1200/2400 watts
- Low Frequency Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 500/1000/2000 watts
- High Frequency Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 40/80/160 watts
- LF Transducer: DVX3150
- HF Transducer: ND2
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- LF Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- HF Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.5 Ohms
- Color: Black
- Color: White
- Flying: Yes
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik NL4
- Outdoor: Yes
- Chassis Size: 15"
- Internal Crossover: Selectable
- Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
- Weight Net: 22.5 kg ( 49.6 lb.)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 692 x 446 x 411 mm
- (27.24" x 17.56" x 16.18")
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.