- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio NSPA 25W Powered Nano Spot Compact Personal Hot Spot Stage Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H89014 000000000 H89014000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NSPA 25W Nano Spot is a tiny member of the Hot Spot family. Featuring a 3 in. driver, it has three inputs on the rear panel: XLR, 1/4 in., and 1/...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big sound in a small package.
The NSPA 25W Nano Spot is a tiny member of the Hot Spot family. Featuring a 3 in. driver, it has three inputs on the rear panel: XLR, 1/4 in., and 1/8 in. stereo summing. With 24V Phantom power, a 20 dB pad, and built in compressor, you can go directly into the NPSA 25W Nano Spot from your source or microphone. The NSPA can be used in call centers, computer monitoring, on the bar or patio in a restaurant, and many other applications.
3 in. 4 ohm Driver
Stand / Bracket Mountable with included NSPA Bracket Kit
XLR Input: 4.4K Differential Balanced
1/4 in. Input: 10K Unbalanced
1/8 in. Input 22K Balanced (11K Unbalanced)
Order today and give your computer the big sound it deserves.
Phantom Power: 24VDC
Equalizer Controls: Two-Band EQ with Center-Detent Controls
Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
Power Supply: 18VDC, 1.75A
Built in Amplifier: 25 watts @ 4 ohms
Speaker: 87.5 dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
Frequency response: 150 Hz-17 kHz
Maximum SPL: 101.5 dB
Enclosure Materials: High Density ABS Indicator
LEDs: Power, Compressor & Signal
Input Impedance: XLR Input: 4.4 k, Differential Balanced, 1/4 in. Input: 10K Unbalanced, 1/8 in. Input: 22K Balanced (11K Unbalanced)
PAD Switch: 20 dB
Built in Compressor
Included: Power supply, Wall and Stand Mount
Dimensions: 5 x 4.25 x 4.5 in.
Net weight: 1.75 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.