- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini UHF-04HL 4-Channel Wireless Headset/Lavalier Combo System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50511 000001000 J50511000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gemini UHF-04HL is a 4-channel wireless system with a combination headset and lavalier transmitter that's perfect for presenters and active enter...Click To Read More About This Product
4-channel wireless headset and lavalier system at an unbelievable price.
The Gemini UHF-04HL is a 4-channel wireless system with a combination headset and lavalier transmitter that's perfect for presenters and active entertainers who need hands-free performance. The UHF-04HL offers high-quality voice reproduction with incredible clarity and reliability, at a surprisingly low price point. The lower range of the bandwidth starts at 500MHz and the upper bandwidth stretches up to 950MHz, offering you multiple frequencies to choose from. The ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation and advanced compression circuits reject unwanted noise, and the one-click solution for automatic transmitter via the SYNC button offers crystal-clear reception. Channel-independent volume controls makes level adjustments easy, and you can easily connect external devise via the 1/4 in. output jack. The rugged UHF receiver has a 150-foot dynamic operating range, making it ideal for bars, clubs, auditoriums and places of worship.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Superior quality (quad channel) UHF receiver
- 150-foot dynamic operating range
- Reliable frequency stability between 500-950MHz
- Independent channel volume control for optimum output level adjustment for each microphone
- Super bright RF LED indicators for monitoring signal strength per channel
- Individual 1/4-inch outputs for each microphone channel
- Mixed balanced XLR master output
- Mixed unbalanced 1/4-inch master output
- “Pilotone and NoiseLock” designed specifically to prevent outside interference
- Lightweight headset and lavalier microphones for hands-free operation
- Rugged belt pack transmitters
Solid performance at a rock bottom price. Order the UHF-04HL today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.