- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iKlip 2 iPad Music Stand Adaptor
- Write a Review
- H97046 000000000 H97046000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sequel to the original iKlip, the most popular iPad mic stand mounting accessory, the new iKlip 2 provides a safe and sturdy method for attaching...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
iPad mounting system.
The sequel to the original iKlip, the most popular iPad mic stand mounting accessory, the new iKlip 2 provides a safe and sturdy method for attaching all type of iPads (from iPad 2nd generation and later) to a microphone stand. It features a new ball-joint design that can be adjusted vertically and horizontally to find just the right viewing angle, and can be quickly rotated between portrait and landscape mode, without using a tool. iKlip 2 MINI has the same elegant design, but fits the brand new Apple smaller device.
Order today and change the way you perform.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.