- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iKlip Studio Desktop Stand for iPad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81192 000000000 H81192000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
iKlip Studio is an adjustable iPad desktop stand designed specifically for musicians. iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other sur...Click To Read More About This Product
Dependable, shock-resistant studio desktop stand for iPad, designed specifically for musicians.
iKlip Studio is an adjustable iPad desktop stand designed specifically for musicians. iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other surfaces when using a variety of music and other apps.
Apps like synthesizers, beat-pads and other controllers can be played energetically on the multi-touch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. Its flexible orientation allows it to tilt its position from a very low-profile angle - ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesizers - to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablatures or to place the iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
iKlip Studio is made of lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic that is durable and solid to reliably support the iPad. Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding. Its support tray also fits most cases for ultra-quick positioning of an iPad of any generation.
The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position to suit any app, and convenient openings in the housing allow accessibility to every port of the device for charging or connecting to external speakers with handy slots for keeping the cables neatly organized. A detachable bracket is also included to hold the iRig interface adapter in place and keep it from hanging from the iPad.
For maximum portability, iKlip Studio folds completely flat so it can be quickly inserted into any iPad bag and carried anywhere.
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber footpads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt its position from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation ” can be mounted in seconds
- Includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
Get the rugged and reliable support your iPad needs in the studio.