Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
JBL C29AV-1 Control 2-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
JBL C29AV-1 Control 2-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speaker White$387.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Weather and theft resistant.
The InvisiBall mounting method is simple to install, aims easily and provides a high degree of theft deterrence. InvisiBall allows horizontal rotation of up to 41 off-axis and vertical rotation of up to 36 (horn end inward) or 23 (woofer end inward).
Weather resistance has been maximized in the Control 29AV-1 speaker. The woofer's cone is made of kevlar, surround is pure butyl rubber, and the driver basket is rear loaded to minimize direct exposure. The compression driver's diaphragm is pure titanium. The grille is thermoset composite-coated and comes with foam to minimize incursion of water. Nickel/zinc rust-resistant terminals ensure a secure input connection. An MTC-PC2 sealed-entrance cover is included to further protect the speaker's terminals.
JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection is virtually inaudible to the listener, ensuring reliability while providing full fidelity sound.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Extremely smooth, flat frequency response with extended bandwidth
- 110 x 85 HF coverage, rotatable horn
- 110-Watt transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8 ohms through
- SonicGuard overload protection
- 8" (200mm) Kevlar cone woofer, 1" (25mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- InvisiBall mounting hardware
- Ten 6mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket
- Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
C29AV-1 Control 2-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Specifications:
- Low Frequency: 8" (200mm) kevlar cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 2" (50mm) voicecoil on fiberglass former
- High Frequency: 1" (25mm) compression driver, pure titanium diaphragm with patented JBL diamond surround
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Thermoset composite-coated steel
- Overload Protection: Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers. Serviceable internal fuse to protect during extreme overload conditions
- Environmental: IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating. Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-Std-202F for salt spray.
- Termination: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper base, nickel-plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9mm outside 4mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG/2.5 mm)
- Safety Agency Rating: Transformer is listed per UL1876
- Dimensions: 20.5"H x 12"W x 10.9"D (520x306x277mm)
- Net Weight (each): 26.8 lbs. (12.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight (each): 30.8 lbs. (14.0 kg)
- Included Accessories: 1-piece MTC-PC2 input panel cover, InvisiBall mounting base, 6x260mm hex wrench
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.