- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K&M iPad Holder with Prismatic Clamp
- Write a Review
- H78194 000000000 H78194000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Showtime! The clever way to display your iPad 2 (3 or 4). The new connector holds your iPad securely and comfortably. Whether on stage, in the rehear...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The clever way to display your iPad 2, 3, or 4.
Showtime! The clever way to display your iPad 2 (3 or 4). The new connector holds your iPad securely and comfortably. Whether on stage, in the rehearsal room or at home, the strong prismatic connector with its ergonomic clamping screw allows the iPad holder to be attached quickly and easily to any tubes up to 1.181" diameter. The iPad is snapped in or out of into holder effortlessly. The pivoting range is second to none, allowing the user the iPad position of their choice. The swivel movement can be adjusted from free to resistant. Naturally, the iPad can be rapidly switched between a vertical and horizontal format.
- Can be attached to tubes up to 1.181" diameter
- Your iPad 2, IPad 3, iPad 4 is easily clipped into the holder
- Dock-connector and headphone jack are accessible
- Freely rotatable by 90
- Can be screwed on to 3/8: thread connectors
- Bearing plate: 9.988 x 7.693"
- Material: plastic
- Max. load capacity: 1.652 kg
- Screw-on to: tube diameter up to 1.181"
- Swivel: 90 degrees
- Type: black
- Weight: 1.894 kg
- Made for iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.