- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom Kustom KPC4P Powered Monitor Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H77537 000000000 H77537000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a mix-penetrating 50W of power plus 3.5" piezo horn and 4.5" driver, the tilt-back Kustom KPC4P powered monitor can function as either a stand- ...Click To Read More About This Product
50W powered personal stage monitor or mini PA.
With a mix-penetrating 50W of power plus 3.5" piezo horn and 4.5" driver, the tilt-back Kustom KPC4P powered monitor can function as either a stand- or floor-mounted personal stage monitor or mini PA. It has XLR mic in (60dB) gain, 1/4" line in (50dB gain), and an XLR thru that can send signal to a mixer and receive phantom power for the mic input.
- Stand mountable with tilt-back design that lets it function as a floor monitor
- XLR mic in with 60dB gain; 1/4" line in with 50dB gain
- XLR thru sends to mixer and receives phantom power for mic input
Monitor with the band or play solo gigs with the KPC4P. Order today!
- 50 watts
- 3.5" piezo horn
- 4.5" driver
- XLR mic input
- ¼" line in
- XLR thru output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.