- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Microboards HCL Autoloader - 4-Drive 1,000-Disc CD / DVD Duplicator
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 241549 000000000 241549000000000
6-Month* financing available.
For unattended disc duplication runs, let the Microboards HCL Autoloader handle the workload. With a state-of-the-art robotic arm and four drives, th...Click To Read More About This Product
Programmable to burn up to 1,000 discs without a computer!
For unattended disc duplication runs, let the Microboards HCL Autoloader handle the workload. With a state-of-the-art robotic arm and four drives, the copier will burn up to 68 CDs or 48 DVDs per hour.
No computer is required for the HCL Autoloader's complete standalone operation with a maximum 1000-disc capacity on each drive. Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT) loads multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession. It features a sticky media separator option to better separate sticky media. The CD and DVD burner also has a multi-language capability for English and Spanish. The Auto-Counter displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Four disk drives
- Complete standalone operation: No PC required
- Maximum 1000 disc capacity
- Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT): Loads multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession
- Sticky media separator option: Higher probability to separate sticky media
- Multi-language capability for English and Spanish
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each burn project
The robotic Autoloader is the perfect solution for large bulk disc duplication jobs. Order now!
- Model: Microboards Autoloader: 18x DVD/CD Autoloader, Standalone
- Disc capacity (Depends on Media Type): 1,000 Discs
- Target: 4
- Hard drive options: 160 GB
- Approximate throughput capacity per hour: 20-48 DVDs, 28-68 CDs
- Drives: 20 DVD / 28 CD
- Max writing speed: 18X DVD+R, 18X DVD-R, 10X Double Layer DVD+R, 6X-10X Dual Layer DVD-R, 8X DVD+RW, 6X DVD-RW, 40-48X CD-R, 24X-32X CD-RW
- Display: 20 x 2 LCD
- Buffer Memory: 128 MB
- Partition naming: up to 8 characters per partition
- Account management: 32 users (standard) or 64 users (premium)
- Auto counter: up to 9,999 per title
- Supported reading formats: DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, Mode 1: CD-ROM, CD-1, Multi-session CD, CD-Plus, 61mm business card CD-R, 3" mini CD-R, CD-ROM Data Mode 2
- Supported writing formats: DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, 61mm business card CD-R, 3" mini CD-R, Orange Book standard 74 min/80 min CD-R/RW
- Burn proof support: yes
- Power supply input: 90 - 240 AV, 500 WATT max
- Operating humidity: 20% - 80%
- Temperature extremes: 40 C (104 F) / 5 C (41 F)
- Regulations: FCC, CE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.