- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Microboards Premium PRM-316 DVD Tower Copier
- Write a Review
- 241148 000000000 241148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Microboards Technology PRM-316 DVD Tower Copier features high-speed, industrial NEC recorders that copy both DVD and CD formats. The DVD Premium ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Supports virtually every CD and DVD format.
The Microboards Technology PRM-316 DVD Tower Copier features high-speed, industrial NEC recorders that copy both DVD and CD formats. The DVD Premium PRM-316 lets you copy 3 DVDs or CDs at a time. In addition, the DVD PRM-316 uses a unique high-quality controller available only through Microboards.
Microboards towers support Bit-to-Bit Data Verification, ensuring a perfect burn every time. (Data Disc Only) For CD-Audio and CD-XA (Extra) a basic disc read check is performed.
Microboards CD & DVD duplication towers support virtually every format. Supported DVD Formats include DVD Video, DVD ROM, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, and Dual Layer DVD. Supported CD Formats include: CD-DA (Red Book) CD-ROM Modes 1&2, XA Forms 1&2, ISO 9660, Photo CD, CD-Extra, Mixed Mode, Video CD, Hybrid CD, HFS. DVD Duplicators do not record CD+G Format
- Number of recorders: 3
- CD Speed: 48x
- DVD Speed: 16x
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 17" x 7-1/2" x 10-1/2"
- Shipping weight: 28 lbs
- Two Year Limited Warranty: Includes unlimited phone support
Speed and accuracy you can rely on. Order now!
- Two year limited warranty includes unlimited phone support and covers controller, enclosure, and power supply. Recorders are covered for one year.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.