- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MusicLab RealLPC 5 Les Paul Custom Virtual Guitar (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H98043 000000000 H98043000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The MusicLab RealLPC virtual guitar instrument brings the incomparable Les Paul Custom Guitar sound to your studio. It’s a sample-based virtual instr...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Sample-based virtual instrument with accurate Les Paul Custom emulation.
The MusicLab RealLPC virtual guitar instrument brings the incomparable Les Paul Custom Guitar sound to your studio. It’s a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulating on a standard MIDI keyboard.
Gibson's Les Paul Custom—a higher end variation of the Gibson Les Paul guitar—has been used by the majority of world famous musicians, spanning generations and genres, such as Wes Montgomery, Al Di Meola, Pat Metheny, Chuck Berry, Jeff Beck, Peter Frampton, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, B.B.King, Bob Marley, Eric Clapton, Carlos Santana, Gary Moore, Eddie Van Halen and many others.
RealLPC provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealLPC covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Les Paul, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and much more. High-quality dry samples recorded directly from Les Paul Custom pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator.
- Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Direct
- Fret hand Mute, Bridge Mute (palm mute)
- Slap + Slap Noises
- Artificial Harmonics& Pinch Harmonics
- Pick position select (15 points) & Pick Noise (adjustable level)
- Auto Fret Noise & Release Noise
- Up/Down strokes
- Hammer-On (up to octave range)
- Pull-Off (up to octave range)
- Hammer-On with Pull-Off on key release (up to octave range)
- Slide Legato Up/Down (up to octave range)
- Slide Auto Up/Down (up to 2-octave range,
- speed adjustable)
- 30 FX's assignable on 33 Keys
- Toggle/temporary switch modes
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable
Click or call to order today.
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar
- Works as a Standalone module
- 1GB+ RAM, 2GB+ free hard drive space
- Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP2 32bit or 64bit
- Windows 7/8 32bit or 64bit
- Intel Core, VST 2/DXi host.
- OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8, G5 or Intel Core, VST 2/AU host. (V3) Native VST3 64bit support
- RTAS support is available in ProTools 6/7/8/9/10 via FXpansion's VST to RTAS adapter 2.1 on OS X 10.6.8. For OS X 10.7/10.8 adapter requires update.