- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M235 Smart Gate Pro
- Write a Review
- 151024 000000000 151024000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The brilliant MXR M235 Smart Gate Pro rack piece is the big brother to the Smart Gate pedal. The Smart Gate Pro features the same great noise reducti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
POWER: Dunlop ECB-004 18 Volt AC Adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MXR M235 Smart Gate Pro:
When I first heard about the M-235 I was very excited, I have tried several devices to control the noise of my high gain 5150 amp when not playing. The instruction paper, not a manual, but a 3"x6" piece of paper does not give you the complete information on certain aspects of the M-235 like what does the "sync" button do ? How do the two channels operate. I spent two weeks trying to get answers from Dunlop but they wont let you talk to the R&D department that know how it works. I have found out on my own you cannot use the two channels seperatly and also "sync" does not link the two channels together for stereo operation. I have sent emails and called many times and they acknowledge that they did get my messages but failed to return the calls and emails because they cant get any answers from the R&D people. You are much better off buying two seperate M-135`s. I have played for over 35 years and have seen customer service evaporate into thin air !