- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO 12" Active Subwoofer
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839722027
- J18390 006000018 J18390006000018
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Behringer's EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO 500W active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) High-performance 500W 12" active subwoofer with built-in crossover.
Behringer's EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO 500W active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of their active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500W Class-D amplifier, 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an incredible array of professional features, the B1200D-PRO produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!
Put simply, these cool-running systems are much lighter, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up “ and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive “ but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Behringer never cuts corners on their transducers (woofers and tweeters). Their LF transducers are designed specifically for each application. When you buy a BEHRINGER active subwoofer, you can rest assured that the transducer inside has been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B1200D-PRO active subwoofer is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 122 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), with a frequency range of 45 - 180 Hz.
The B1200D-PRO features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 45Hz and 90Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The B1200D- PRO also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer' amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers). A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads.
- High-performance 500W powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies
- State-of-the-art 500W Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion
- Built-in active stereo crossover
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch
- Variable High Cut control
- Subwoofer Level control, adjust the balance between sub and the full-range speakers
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio
Sound reinforcement has never been so easy, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.