- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HP60 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Condition 1 - Mint
- 181517 004000000 181517004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PreSonus HP60 is among the most flexible and advanced headphone amplifier systems available for professional and project recording studios as wel...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A versatile and powerful headphone amp for tracking.
The PreSonus HP60 is among the most flexible and advanced headphone amplifier systems available for professional and project recording studios as well as live sound in-ear monitoring systems. Loaded with six independent, loud and clear headphone amplifiers, the rackmountable HP60 features dual stereo inputs as well as external input, for each channel allowing you to mix between three stereo audio streams (mix A, mix B, and external input). Stereo output is also available on each channel to send line level headphone channel mixes to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems.
Each channel features headphone level, mix control between A and B inputs, external input volume, mute and mono. The HP60 also features talkback via external XLR microphone input.
A common set up for the Presonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier in a recording session is to send the main control room mix to input A. Send the click track to input B. Send each band member the direct output of their recording channel from the DAW to the external input of their headphone channel in the HP60 (more me). This will allow each band member to create a mix between the main mix, the click track, and themselves.
- Six independent ultra low noise, high output headphone amplifiers (150 mW per channel)
- Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) with balanced TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point on each channel for "more me" with trim control
- Mix control between inputs A and B
- Talkback with external XLR microphone with control
- Direct stereo line output on each channel
- Input A: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced 10 Ohms
- Input B: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced 10 Ohms
- External input: TRS stereo unbalanced 10 Ohms
- Headphone amplifier output power: 150 mW RMS (60 Ohms) per channel
- Audio outputs: 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced per channel
- Master controls: Talk button, Talkback volume, Input A, Input B
- Channel controls: Headphone level, Mix A/B control, External input level, Mono, Mute
- External talkback: XLR with TS external control jack
- Power: IEC 110V-240V internal switching
- Dimensions: 1U - 19"(W) X 1.75" (H) X 5.5"
- Weight: 8.0 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.