Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box TASCAM SERIES 208i 20-In/8-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box TASCAM SERIES 208i 20-In/8-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface Condition 1 - Mint
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
20 channels of premium Tascam audio with ultra high-grade preamps and modern connectivity.
Supreme Audio Fidelity
It all starts with the best sound: TEAC and TASCAM have more than 60 years of high-grade audio design experience. TASCAM Ultra-HDDA (High Deﬁnition Discrete Ampliﬁer) mic preamp circuitry guarantees transparent natural tone with ultra-low noise. A new-generation TASCAM audio interface engine delivers high-deﬁnition, 24-bit/192kHz recording and solid stability.
Expandable Input Capability
Easily add more input channels to accommodate future growth by using external microphone preampliﬁers with S/MUX optical inputs to record drums, guitars, keyboards, vocals and more. SERIES 208i has two S/MUX optical ports that can accept up to 16 channels of audio input from an ADAT- or S/MUX-compatible device.
Built-in DSP Effects and Processing
A DSP input and output mixer are complemented with digital reverb, compressor, phase invert and 4-band EQ for each channel. Having these processors included internally eliminates all latency issues and takes the load off the computer allowing the PC/Mac to process the audio more efficiently.
Control Software for Matrix Mixing, Effects Processors and More
Free, easy-to-use TASCAM Control software manages faders, processing, and the ability to route any audio input (analog, optical, and USB) to any audio output. A new USB driver offers very high stability, ensuring 100% reliable performance every time.
Well-Designed Interface for Quick Production
TASCAM SERIES audio interfaces feature a large, easy-to-grab Monitor control knob that ensures you can quickly adjust the monitor output level. Their angled tabletop design offers easy access to all front-panel controls. A handy Monitor Balance control enables mixing live input with computer playback for zero-latency monitoring. Each analog input channel is served by an individually switched +48 volt phantom power supply for condenser microphones.
Included Software Bundle
As a standard value-added feature, TASCAM SERIES 208i ships bundled with a suite of software: at the core of music production is Steinberg’s Cubase LE / Cubasis LE; for instrument recording included is IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube with guitar/bass modeling and powerful effects; newly added to the bundle is iZotope’s redesigned Neutron Elements, which includes 4 powerful tools for creating great mixes; last but not least, IK Multimedia’s T-RackS mastering software will finish up users’ creations into high-quality masterpieces.
- Four XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Four transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preampliﬁers
- Two optical S/MUX expansion ports that accept up to 16 channels of audio input (20 total inputs)
- Eight 1/4" analog line outputs for versatile monitoring and up to 7.1 surround audio
- Built-in eﬀects: reverb, compressor, four-band EQ, phase invert
- Powerful DSP input/output mixer controlled with free TASCAM Control software
- Software control of faders, routing, aux buses, effects, and phase invert
- Flexible I/O routing allows any analog, optical or USB audio input to be user-assigned to any output ports
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording and playback
- Includes Steinberg DAW software and IK Multimedia software
- Word clock I/O
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
Put premium sound between you and your sources without breaking the bank.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.