- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJM-750MK2 4-Channel DJ Mixer with Effects and rekordbox
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44252 000000000 K44252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This full-featured 4-channel mixer inherits key features and design elements from its top-tier sibling—the DJM-900NXS, letting today’s modern DJ accu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4-channel mixer with onboard effects, Magvel crossfader and 64-bit signal processor.
This full-featured 4-channel mixer inherits key features and design elements from its top-tier sibling—the DJM-900NXS, letting today’s modern DJ accurately re-create a typical club DJ booth setup in their home studio without the top-tier price tag. Working DJs will instantly recognize the familiar club-style mixer layout, as the DJM-750MK2 essentially mirrors the physical design of the DJM-900NXS. Thanks to silky-smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders, you can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2, and the durable Magvel crossfader will give you precise response and a solid feel. Whether you’re juggling some hip-hop beats or just blending together a smoothly mixed house set, the DJM-750MK2 is up to the task.
As you would expect from a high-end Pioneer product, the DJM-750MK2 DJ mixer is solidly built, and is designed for demanding professional use. But ruggedness alone does not a professional mixer make; Pioneer outfitted this club-style mixer with a 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter. In other words, you’ll enjoy rich, warm sound, whether you’re performing with analog or digital sources.
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. Two effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX—including FX Frequency—giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance.
Thanks to the included rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs licence keys, you’ll be up and running in no time, playing digital tracks from your favorite media players or using timecoded control vinyl (sold separately) on your trusty 1200s or other analog turntables.
- Professional 4-channel DJ mixer
- Rugged construction for demanding use
- Design and layout mirrors that of DJM-900NXS
- Onboard effects, 3-band EQ on each channel
- Magvel crossfader
Pro-grade quality and sound, without the pro-grade price tag—order yours today.
- Number of channels: 4
- DVS control: rekordbox dvs
- MIDI control: Not applicable
- Bit resolution: 64-bit
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Phono inputs: 4 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 4 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 1 (XLR; TRS)
- Digital inputs: Not specified
- Booth out: 1 (TRS)
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Digital out: Not specified
- Record out: Not applicable
- Headphone out: 2 (1/4 in.; 3.5 mm)
- USB ports: 1
- DJ Link (LAN): Not applicable
- Word Clock: Not applicable
- Displays: Not applicable
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads Not applicable
- Width: 12.6 in.
- Height: 4.25 in.
- Depth: 15..27 in.
- Weight: 14.55 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.