- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2-W Limited Edition White Professional 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer With Dual USB for Serato, TRAKTOR and rekordbox
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77775 000000000 L77775000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2-W Limited Edition White Professional 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer, which features Pioneer's f...Click To Read More About This Product
Gets your creative juices and ideas flowing, now with a limited-edition white finish.
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2-W Limited Edition White Professional 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer, which features Pioneer's first-ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. Pioneer fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2-W Limited Edition White has an independent Send/Return, four phono inputs and two USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Professional Sound Design
A studio-quality, 96kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analog noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Sound Color FX
Six studio-quality sound FX – Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX
BEAT FX. Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux or your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps – try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad, or DJM-REC.
USB Sound Card
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4-ins and 5-outs, while 96kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Limited-edition white theme
- High-quality audio 64-bit mixing processor for a warm, natural analog sound
- Dual USB inputs and dual onboard soundcards
- 4 phono inputs and DVS support for turntables
- Pro DJ Link for enhanced flexibility and scope
- Supports DVS control of TRAKTOR Scratch Pro 2, Serato DJ and rekordbox dj
Put this in your mix. Order today.
- Number of channels: 4
- DVS control: Serato DJ; TRAKTOR Scratch Pro 2; rekordbox dj
- MIDI control: Yes
- Bit resolution: 64-bit
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz–40kHz
- Phono inputs: 4 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 4 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 2 (XLR/TS Combo)
- Digital inputs: 4
- Booth out: 1 (TRS)
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Digital out: 1
- Record out: 1 (RCA)
- Headphone out: 2
- USB ports: 2 USB B; 1 USB A
- DJ Link (LAN): 1
- Word Clock: Not specified
- Displays: Not applicable
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads Not applicable
- Width: 13.11"
- Height: 4.25"
- Depth: 16.31"
- Weight: 17.64 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.