- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer RMX-1000 Remix Station
- Write a Review
- H88703 000001000 H88703000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RMX-1000 is a powerful, compact and portable remix station that encourages DJs to take their performance to the next level of creativity. Get int...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Don't just play it, remix it live.
The RMX-1000 is a powerful, compact and portable remix station that encourages DJs to take their performance to the next level of creativity. Get intuitive control of your music, with built-in effects, build-ups, breakdowns, rhythm and timbre changes, and a touchpad section that lets you add your own parts to the music.
Four sections of the device are arranged with easy-to-control knobs and buttons that control multiple effect parameters. By combining the effects from each section, wider arrangements with greater individuality can be performed with ease.
In the SCENE FX section, users can choose between five BUILD UP effects and five BREAK DOWN effects. The BUILD UP effects, consisting of BPF ECHO, ECHO, NOISE, SPIRAL UP and REVERB UP, add sounds, while BREAK DOWN effects, consisting of HPF ECHO, LPF ECHO, CRUSH ECHO, SPIRAL DOWN and REVERB DOWN, cut sounds. A large knob increases or decreases the parameter of effects chosen by simply turning the knob. Two sub-parameters knobs are also available for additional changes to the effects being produced.
The ISOLATE FX section, consisting of three individual knobs, processes the low, mid and high frequency bands of the music passing through. The section is loaded with three effects in addition to an Isolator, providing rhythm patterns, timbre, etc., letting users freely modify the output for the HI/MID/LOW frequency bands. In addition to the Isolator, three additional effects in the section are available including CUT/ADD, TRANS/ROLL and GATE/DRIVE.
The device features a touchpad section called the X-PAD FX that enables users to develop and add new sounds not found in the original music. In addition to its four built-in effects, KICK, SNARE, CLAP and HI HAT, other sound effects edited in Pioneer's remixbox software can be inserted using an SD card (not included) during DJ play.
The system also includes a RELEASE FX lever that eliminates the current music playing and leaves only the sound effects. RELEASE FX can also be used to create the opposite effect: When the lever is released, all section effects are eliminated while the original music continues to play. Three types of RELEASE FX are available including VINYL BRAKE, ECHO, and BACK SPIN.
The included remixbox software allows the user to customize various settings of the RMX-1000 on a computer, changing parameters such as volume output and values for different sections of the device. The customized settings can then be transferred using an SD card for use with other RMX-1000s.
Using the included RMX-1000 Plug-in VST/AU plug-in software, users can create the same type of music production and effects while DJing on a computer. In addition, connecting the device to a computer enables it to act as a controller for music production.
- Remix your favorite songs live on the fly for new creative ideas
- Excellent sound quality, with professional-quality effects
- QUANTIZE function enables real-time music analysis and effects sync
- New AUTO BPM function automatically measures and follows the song's tempo
- Compact design for easy portability and convenience
- USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI controller
- Control VST effects on your computer
Order the RMX-1000 today, and rethink your creativity.
- Inputs: RRCA pin jack x 1Phono jack (1/4) x 1
- Outputs: RCA pin jack x 1Phono jack (1/4) x 1
- Other ports: USB B port x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D and D/A converter: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% or less
- S/N ratio: 102dB
- Head room: 20dB
- Softwareï¼remixbox: RMX-1000 Plug-in
- External dimensions: 334 mm —157mm — 57mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear