- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC E118SW-BK 18" Passive Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52486 000000000 L52486000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The E118sw is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer with a single, 800W, 18-inch, aluminum frame woofer. It’s designed to produce crushing lo...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful passive live low end.
The E118sw is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer with a single, 800W, 18-inch, aluminum frame woofer. It’s designed to produce crushing low-end for live performance with kick-drum and bass in the PA or for high-level, high-energy dance music. A threaded, M20 pole socket and speaker pole are provided for sub/satellite use with any of the E Series two-way models. For portable applications it includes attachment points for four optional casters. The subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance means that a single woofer can be optimally powered by a less expensive amplifier.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 800 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- E18SW includes speaker pole
Order today and expand your live sound.
- Active/passive: Passive
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 18"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: Not applicable
- 8 Ohms program/peak: Not applicable
- 4 Ohms program/peak: 800W/3200W
- Included power amp: No
- Frequency response: 37 Hz - 230 Hz
- Coverage pattern: N/A
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- SPEAKON: 2
- Cabinet material: Plywood
- Width: 23.2"
- Height: 24.2"
- Depth: 23.8"
- Weight: 95 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.