- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering StageBug SB-1 Compact Active Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58782 000000000 L58782000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The design begins with standard 1/4" instrument input with a thru-put to feed your tuner or your on-stage amp. The ultra-quiet active circuit at once...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact active direct box.
The design begins with standard 1/4" instrument input with a thru-put to feed your tuner or your on-stage amp. The ultra-quiet active circuit at once converts the signal from high to low impedance to reduce susceptibility to noise. The signal is then buffered and balanced for long cable runs to the PA system. 48 volt phantom provides the power, so the SB-1 does not require batteries or external supply to make it work. You simply plug in and you are ready to go.
- Active direct box for acoustic guitar
- Ultra compact to fit in your guitar case
- Plug & play easy to use feature set
- 48V phantom powered, no batteries needed!
Optimized for acoustic guitar, also works for bass and keyboards. Easily fits inside a guitar case.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.