- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser E945 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 276673 000000000 276673000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e945 Supercardioid Dynamic Mic is a fully professional supercardioid vocal microphone that cuts through the mix and offers a smooth, n...Click To Read More About This Product
600 MHz Wireless Trade-In
Sennheiser will help you trade in your old 600 MHz gear towards new wireless! 600 MHz gear from any competitive manufacturer will be accepted!
Offer expires 07/13/20Download Rebate
Advanced enough for the studio, tough enough for the stage!
The Sennheiser e945 Supercardioid Dynamic Mic is a fully professional supercardioid vocal microphone that cuts through the mix and offers a smooth, natural sound. Its warm tonal response is matched with rugged construction and excellent feedback rejection.
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shockmount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum-compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Includes a pouch and a microphone clamp
- Frequency response (microphone) 40.....16000Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2,0mV/Pa bei 1 kHz = -54dB (0dB = 1V/Pa) = -74dB (0dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance 350 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 ohms
- Dimensions 47 x 186 mm
- Weight 330 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.