Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure BLX14R/MX53 Wireless Headset System with MX153 Headset Mic Band H9true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Band H9
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
"Invisible" wireless microphone system.
The BLX series bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones, and also works for guitar with the appropriate cable connector. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable. The BLX4R reciever includes all of the hardware you need to install this system into a road rack. It is a true diversity two-antenna system with channel scan and XLR and 1/4" outputs.
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- CommShield Technology guards against interference
- Cable design reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility
- Rackmount receiver
Incredible wireless performance and exceptionally clear audio, order BLX Wireless today!
BLX14R/MX53 Wireless Headset System with MX153 Headset Mic Specifications:General
- Analog or digital: Digital
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- Dynamic range: 100 dB
- Line of sight: 300 ft.
- Channels: 12
- Bandwidth: 524 – 865 MHz
- Housing: Not specified
- Rackmountable: No
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Height: 4.3 in.
- Depth: .82 in.
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Type: Handheld
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Battery type: AA x 2
- Battery runtime: Up to 14 hr.
- Width: Not specified
- Height: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.