- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure BLX14R/MX53 Wireless Headset System with MX153 Headset Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H95329 000006000 H95329000006000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This wireless package is designed for presenters who want the microphone to "disappear" on stage. The Shure MX153 is a beige-colored earset with a sl...Click To Read More About This Product
"Invisible" wireless microphone system.
This wireless package is designed for presenters who want the microphone to "disappear" on stage. The Shure MX153 is a beige-colored earset with a slender shaft and a tiny mic element. It is ideal for musical theater, plays, teleconferencing, church audio and business presentations. The BLX14R/MX53 system is additionally equipped with the BLX bodypack transmitter and the BLX4R rackmount wireless receiver.
The BLX series bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones, and also works for guitar with the appropriate cable connector. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable. The BLX4R reciever includes all of the hardware you need to install this system into a road rack. It is a true diversity two-antenna system with channel scan and XLR and 1/4" outputs.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- CommShield Technology guards against interference
- Cable design reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility
- Rackmount receiver
Incredible wireless performance and exceptionally clear audio, order BLX Wireless today!
- Analog or digital: Digital
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- Dynamic range: 100 dB
- Line of sight: 300 ft.
- Channels: 12
- Bandwidth: 524 – 865 MHz
- Housing: Not specified
- Rackmountable: No
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Height: 4.3 in.
- Depth: .82 in.
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Type: Handheld
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Battery type: AA x 2
- Battery runtime: Up to 14 hr.
- Width: Not specified
- Height: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.