- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure BLX2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
- Write a Review
- #H95345 000005000 H95345000005000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BLX2/SM58 is a BLX2 handheld wireless transmitter that is equipped with an SM58 mic capsule. The SM58 is the most popular microphone in the histo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handheld mic transmitter with popular capsule.
The BLX2/SM58 is a BLX2 handheld wireless transmitter that is equipped with an SM58 mic capsule. The SM58 is the most popular microphone in the history of amplified music. It is enormously popular and millions have been sold. It is reliable, rugged and sounds great. The SM58 capsule is installed into the BLX2 handheld transmitter, which is likewise rugged and durable. It features an ABS housing for durability, as well as quick and easy frequency matching.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to
- 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (100 m) operating range
- (line of sight)
Order today and get the classic Shure sound with modern wireless freedom.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear