- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGA98H-TQG Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with TA4F Wireless System Connector
- Write a Review
- J22588 000000000 J22588000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PGA98H is a professional quality wind instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cardioid condenser mic suited for wind instruments.
The PGA98H is a professional quality wind instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Shure's legendary, high-quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck microphone with integrated preamplifier for wind instrument performance and recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- Includes PGA98H-TQG, zipper pouch and user guide
- Has TA4F connector for use with Shure wireless systems
Shure mics are a sure thing in any studio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.