Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure SLXD124/85 Combo System with SLXD1 Bodypack, SLXD4 Receiver, SM58 and WL185 Lavalier Microphone Band G58true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Band G58
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Pro features with a simple set-up delivers pristine wireless sound.
Automatic channel scan and IR sync make finding and assigning an open frequency quick and easy. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure wireless workbench 6 control software compatibility for Advanced frequency coordination. Aes-256 encryption comes standard and can be easily enabled for secure wireless transmission.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, qlx-d rechargeable power options provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes. With clearly defined performance, qlx-d delivers the very latest in wireless technology innovation from Shure.
- Includes QLXD2/SM58, WL185, QLXD1, QLXD4, microphone clip, 2 zipper bags, 4 AA batteries, power supply, two 1/2 wave Antennas, 2 BNC cables, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rack mount kit, and user guide.>br> Featuring an SM58 handheld mic, WL185 lavalier mic and QLXD1 wireless Body pack transmitter, QLXD124/85 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation
- Half-rack QLXD4 digital wireless receiver quickly Finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA Alkaline batteries (included) or up to 10 hours of continuous use with a Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery (not included)
- Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning and wireless workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from Pc/Mac
This transmitter and mic kit delivers up to o nine hours of powerful performance. Order today.
SLXD124/85 Combo System with SLXD1 Bodypack, SLXD4 Receiver, SM58 and WL185 Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Item Weight: 6.98 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 17.2 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XPYLMX1
- Item model number: QLXD124/85-V50
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required.(included)
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.