- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SM57 Mic Four Pack with Cables & Stands
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485307 000000000 485307000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This mic package gives you 4 Shure SM57 dynamic mics, 4 Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod mic stands with fixed booms, and four 18' Gear One XLR micropho...Click To Read More About This Product
One of the most widely used mics onstage or in the studio, in a money-saving 4-pack
This mic package gives you 4 Shure SM57 dynamic mics, 4 Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod mic stands with fixed booms, and four 18' Gear One XLR microphone cables.
Shure SM57 Microphone
One of the most popular professional instrument/vocal microphones of all time, the Shure SM57 dynamic mic is a reliable, natural-sounding performer, night after night. Its durable, bulletproof design stands up to road travel and abuse. It's perfectly at home in the studio too. Wide frequency response (40Hz-15kHz) and tight cardioid polar pattern are ideal for close-in miking of speakers.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Used widely in studios as well as on stage
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Tight cardioid polar pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Supplied break-resistant swivel adapter rotates 180
- Extremely durable, bulletproof design
- Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen
- 18' long
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 15,000Hz
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): Open circuit voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV) (Note: 1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150ohms (310ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Dimensions: 1-1/4"W (top) x 6-3/18"L x 29/32" (bottom)
- Net weight (without cable): 284g (10oz)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.