- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure VPH Long Wired Microphone Handle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69761 000000000 L69761000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Shure VPH is an innovative long microphone handle for on-camera interviews and reporting that features the flexible Shure RPW interchangeable cartrid...Click To Read More About This Product
Microphone handle with interchangeable microphone cartridge design
Shure VPH is an innovative long microphone handle for on-camera interviews and reporting that features the flexible Shure RPW interchangeable cartridge interface and convenient XLR connectivity. Every game and live event provides unique challenges and opportunities. Your interview microphone should be uniquely equal to the task.
From the stadium to the red carpet, live reporting demands the best from you and your audio equipment. The needs of on-camera reporting changes drastically from situation to situation. Loud, sideline sports interviews might call for one type of microphone while capturing superstar sound bytes amidst a dozen other reporters at a chaotic awards show might call for another.
With Shure VPH, you get to choose from a wide variety of high-quality Shure wireless interchangeable capsules that offer different polar patterns and sonic characteristics to match your situational needs. With a handle long enough to accommodate network broadcast flags, VPH gives you plenty of reach to capture each and every quote.
- Flexible, interchangeable mic cartridge design provides opportunity to maximize sound based on situational needs
- Choose from over a dozen different Shure RPW interchangeable mic cartridges to add to the top of VPH (sold separately)
- Handle is long enough to accommodate network broadcast flags
- XLR connectivity for easy and secure connection to broadcast mixers and recorders (11–52 VDC phantom power required)
- Compatible with the Shure UAMS Modular Mute Switch and WA653 Flag Extender Kit
Seize every moment with VPH from Shure
- Input: RPW Cartridge
- Output: XLR
- Equivalent Input Noise (1kΩ Load): −124.9 dBV-A at 1 kHz
- Input Clipping Level (1kΩ Load): 13.02 dBV-A at 1 kHz
- Dynamic Range (1kΩ Load): 137.9 dB
- Output Impedance: 95 Ω
- Polarity: Positive
DimensionsWeight: 18.3 oz. (520 g)
- Length: 7.00 in. (177.8 mm)
- Max Diameter: 1.46 in. (37.1 mm)
Power RequirementsPhantom Power: 11-52 V DC
- This microphone requires phantom power and performs best with a 48 V DC supply (IEC-61938). However, it will operate with slightly decreased headroom and sensitivity with supplies as low as 11 Vdc. Most modern mixers provide phantom power. You must use a balanced microphone cable: XLR-to-XLR or XLR-to-TRS.