- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Summit Audio TLA-50 Tube Leveling Amplifier
- Write a Review
- 188004 000000000 188004000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Add classic Summit Audio compression to your music with the TLA-50 Tube Leveling Amplifier. The single-channel tube leveling amp has XLR -10dB and 1/...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Premium compression at an unprecedented low price!
Add classic Summit Audio compression to your music with the TLA-50 Tube Leveling Amplifier. The single-channel tube leveling amp has XLR -10dB and 1/4" +4dB inputs and outputs to make it easy to connect with other professional studio gear. The TLA-50 also has side chain access, stereo linking with another TLA-50, switchable attack and release times, fully adjustable gain and gain reduction control, and accurate VU metering with OL indication. All the warmth of that classic Summit Audio tube sound at a completely attainable price.
- TLA-50 features include: 1/4" TRS -10dB and XLR +4dB input and output
- Automatic level matching for interfacing -10dB and +4dB devices
- 3 position attack and release settings
- Continuously variable gain and gain reduction controls
- VU metering of input level or gain reduction
- Overload indication
- Side chain access on 1/4" TRS jack
- Stereo linkable with another TLA-50
- Internal high voltage power supply
- One 12AX7A/ECC83 vacuum tube
- 3-year warranty
Make your productions sound bigger than your budget. Order the TLA-50 now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.