Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
TASCAM TH-07 High-Definition Monitor Headphones Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Quality monitoring headphones.
The result is headphones which duplicate the audio quality of premium nearfield monitors but as a personal on-ear listening experience. The cups are made of soft pliable leatherette to avoid ear fatigue and provide comfort for extended periods. Each circumaural driver can rotate and be angled for physical flexibility and one-ear monitoring. The padded headband is also designed for comfort and durability.
- 10Hz to 30kHz frequency response
- Sensitivity of 100 +3dB
- 50 mm drivers housed in circumaural ear cups deliver a high resolution, comfortable listening experience and excellent sound isolation
- Ear cups pivot and angle for versatile fit and comfort, and one-ear monitoring
- Folding design and included carry bag make the TH-07 ideal for both field work and studio duty
- Includes two detachable cables; short coiled design for close proximity and long straight cable for maximum proximity to audio device
- Multi-connection 1/8” or 1/4” jack on straight cable; 1/8” connector on coiled cable
- Soft and pliable leatherette ear cups and head band for maximum comfort: even for long sessions
- Gold-plated connectors
TASCAM sound quality in an affordable package.
TH-07 High-Definition Monitor Headphones Specifications:General
- Type: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back dynamic
- Frequency response: 10Hz–30kHz
- SPL: 103dB
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Monitoring
- Built-in mic: No
- Cable type: Detachable
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.