- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15950 000000000 J15950000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ditto Mic Looper Pedal continues the tradition of the original version and further shortens the distance between creative spark and performance b...Click To Read More About This Product
If you can mic it, you can loop it.
- Ditto Mic Looper
- WILL IT LOOP? | Vocals
- Ditto Mic Looper - Acoustic Guitar + Violin Demo - Tom Lang & Cassandra Sotos
- Ditto Mic Looper + Saxappeal™
- Ditto Mic Looper
- WILL IT LOOP? | Saxophone
- WILL IT LOOP? | Violin
- WILL IT LOOP? | Percussion
- WILL IT LOOP? | Vocals (take 2)
- Ditto Mic Looper: Butterscotch - "R'n'B Supreme"
- WILL IT LOOP? | Saxophone (take 2)
- WILL IT LOOP? | Violin (take 2)
The Ditto Mic Looper Pedal continues the tradition of the original version and further shortens the distance between creative spark and performance by adding automatic mic gain - making setup painless, accidental on-stage bumps a thing of the past and your performance distortion-free. Also, loops are stored, meaning that the last fantastic loop you worked on remains in Ditto Mic looper all ready-to-go, even after you power it down. Go from idea to performance in an instant and build layered masterpieces with ease. One knob, two buttons - it couldn't be simpler! With Ditto's superior audio quality, unlimited overdubs and Undo/Redo, the Ditto Mic Looper Pedal is the essential choice for looping vocals and miked instruments.
Evolve Your Craft
As a singer, beatboxer, horn-blower, percussionist, or string-player, the power and musical ease afforded by Ditto Mic Looper Pedal cannot be overstated. Even the faintest musical idea can be explored, built up, torn down and just plain enjoyed in private, practice or performance. However you use it, Ditto Mic Looper Pedal is the perfect way to evolve your craft.
Two Switches Are Better Than One
Wouldn't a single-switch pedal be the simpler approach - save space and just have one button for everything? Actually, no. The dedicated STOP switch on Ditto Mic Looper Pedal means that you can pause your loop exactly when and where you want it, without fudging your timing by having to double-tap to stop. Also, holding down STOP to erase won't cause any unwanted playback - as on most single-switch pedals. While some one-button loopers claim to offer noise-free erase, they do it by slowing the reaction time of the LOOP switch so it only plays when you release the switch, which can seriously mess with your groove! Finally, on Ditto Mic Looper Pedal you get to decide the order of the LOOP switch actions - Record/Play/Overdub or Record/Overdub/Play - to suit your personal style.
The Sound of Control
Ditto Mic Looper carries with it the high-fidelity hallmark of the entire Ditto family: 24-bit uncompressed (and uncompromised) audio. Paired with a great-sounding mic preamp and phantom power to boot, you can pick and choose between your favorite dynamic and condenser mics.
But, as a vocalist you may not be comfortable using a pedal. No problem - simply plug in an MP-75 microphone or Sennheiser e 835 FX to the Ditto Mic Looper Pedal and experience the creative freedom of creating, playing, stopping, undoing and erasing loops directly from the mic.
Go Anywhere From Here
With Ditto Mic Looper Pedal, you'll always have the strength in numbers. You can create anything, be everything at once. Construct an entire choir with your voice, turn violin into symphony, or create the biggest brass band on Earth with your trumpet. When inspiration strikes you only have to do what comes naturally, Ditto Mic Looper Pedal makes sure of that.
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- 5 minutes of looping
- Unlimited overdubs
- Undo / Redo function
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- Instant one-tap Stop feature
- Selectable overdub modes
- Noise-free erase
- Balanced XLR in- and outputs
- Connects transparently between your Mic and PA
- LED-indicator shows Play/Rec status
- Latest loop and overdubs stored between power-ups
- Onboard mic pre-amp with phantom power (24V) for both dynamic and condenser microphones
- Mic Control for remote one button looping with the optional TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- USB connects to VoiceSupport for simple firmware updates
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.