- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon Duplicator Vocal Doubling Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25567 000000000 L25567000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Double tracking has been a staple in studio recording since, well, forever. It adds punch and excitement in all the right places, fattening up record...Click To Read More About This Product
Add a studio staple vocal effect to your live rig with ease.
Double tracking has been a staple in studio recording since, well, forever. It adds punch and excitement in all the right places, fattening up recordings like nothing else can. Not only is the TC Helicon Duplicator a fantastic vocal doubler, it also features three unique reverbs and automatic pitch correction.
Duplicator lets you add that same awesome studio capability to your live performances, including the tight, loose and octave sounds that will absolutely bring your songs to life.
- Ultra-simple studio-quality vocal effects stompbox for doubling, reverb and pitch correction gives you stand-out vocal effects anywhere you perform
- Three classic doubling sounds with tight, loose, and octave up and down options
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Talk mode for speaking with your audience
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Simple, easy-to-use controls get you up and running in seconds
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser e835 FX microphones
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC
- Controls: Doubling, Reverb, Correction, Tone
- XLR mic input and output
- Micro USB port
- On/Off switch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.