- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Vocal
Matte Black Metal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J01793 000001000 J01793000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
V-MODA is the authentic music brand that fuses fashion and function. Headphones are essential tools for mobile producers and musicians who require un...Click To Read More About This Product
The sound of live performance in your headphones.
V-MODA is the authentic music brand that fuses fashion and function. Headphones are essential tools for mobile producers and musicians who require unparalleled performance delivered reliably, night in and night out. The founder of V-MODA, also a producer and DJ, designed the LP2 to deliver professional sound yet withstand even the rigorous needs of globetrotting travelers. V-MODA's professional pedigree is shown through a clear history of innovation: the Hex design, product, drivers, CliqFold, SharePlay, V-CORK, packaging and accessories are all patented or patent pending.
The Crossfade series was master crafted by the people - over 200 audiophiles, editors, artists, DJs and Grammy-winning musicians collaborated for years on the tuning and features of the line. V-MODA utilized hundreds of prototypes to gain feedback from the collective masterminds of the best in the business to create the ultimate versatile and customizable headphone.
- Refined 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Driver (Patent Pending): Inner and outer rings separate the bass from bleeding into the mids and highs
- Master Crafted Materials: More expensive driver and components than peer headphones at this price range
- Musician + DJ Collaboration: Over 50 legendary musicians and DJs collaborated on the sound, durability and features of Crossfade
- Analog Noise Isolation: Naturally cut out the distractions of jet engines, crying babies and crowd noise
- No Batteries or Artificial Processing: Powerful, pure sound without the two extra digital-to-analog conversions of battery powered headphones that pollute the purity of your music
- Minimal sound leakage: Immersive sound for you without bothering others view details
- Consistent Driver Quality: The spectacular Crossfade sound is quality tested at 6 frequencies to maintain stricter consistency than the competition, often by an order of magnitude
Vivid midrange, extended bass and crisp, clear trebles. Order today.
- What's included: Crossfade LP2, gunmetal shield kit, screwdriver, exoskeleton case, carabiner, Kevlar reinforced SpeakEasy 1-button mic cable, Kevlar reinforced extended audio cable, 1/4" pro adapter, cleaning cloth, instant six-star support code
- Type: Over-Ear Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 32Î
- Weight: 260g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.